Loadman Software for Android
Click here to install using QR codes.
- For instructions on how to set up your phone to install Loadman apps,
- Touch the name of the desired app to start a download.
- Open the notifications area on your device, it will show you the download
progress and when it is finished.
- Touch the downloaded file to initiate the install and then basically
agree with everything until the install is complete.
when you get to the screen that says the app is installed and has both
Open and Done buttons, tap Done.
then go to your list of applications and launch your new app from there.
- The following is a discussion of the permissions requested by these apps.
- Network permissions:
- Create Bluetooth connections: for apps that use Bluetooth.
- Full internet access: for apps that install licenses from our web site.
- System tools:
- Bluetooth administration: to allow apps that use Bluetooth to turn it on
if the app is started with Bluetooth off.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: this is to keep the screen on for status apps
(those that mostly just display data). Since there is little interaction,
the screen would go off as you are watching. All apps that that keep the
screen on are configurable to disable this feature.
- Note that when installing on a tablet, you may (depending on Android
version) be told that the app was designed for a smaller screen and be asked
if you want it expanded to fill the screen. The app allows you to resize the
text so it is not necessary to take this option, but it is harmless if you do.
Loadman Remote V1.03, a scoreboard viewer
this app will continuously display All of the weights being collected the
Watch this space for more Android apps ...